THiNKaha Thought Leadership Quick Start Package
The THiNKaha Thought Leadership Quick Start Package is a three-month engagement designed to start your organization on the way to showcasing itself (or a key staff member) as a thought leader.
→ A thought leader is a person well known for expertise among a specific group of people.
The package includes:
- Setting/beefing up a blog under your domain.
- Setting/beefing up your social presence as appropriate on Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, and/or Facebook.
- Weekly Thought Leadership Interviews starting at Week 5*.
- An Aha Amplifier book and a THiNKaha Elite book.
- Social advertising research.
- Weekly social content creation.
- Additional content posting via a recommended external service.**
The THiNKaha Thought Leadership Quick Start Package can accomplish:
- Position your organization and key employees as thought leaders while generating awareness.
- Act as public case studies when an advocate is being interviewed.
- Become a door opener for sales when a future advocate is invited to be on the show.
- Create content to be used elsewhere on marketing and social media channels.
- Create and/or beef up your social presence to showcase your thought leadership.
For More Details
See the THiNKaha Thought Leadership Interviews and the THiNKaha Books sheets.
* Additional Thought Leadership Interviews can be quoted separately.
** The recommended third-party service (used by Mitchell Levy) is $400-450/month based on social media tools.
Jenilee Maniti, email@example.com, 408-257-3000