The Aha Amplifier:
What Is It and How Does it Work?
View/download a condensed version of this page as a PDF flyer here.
Social media enabled eBooks (AhaBooks™) in the Aha Amplifier contain 140 well-thought-out quotes (“AhaMessages”) that are 140 characters or less. These books are quick to read and very memorable.The Aha Amplifier makes it easy to increase your influence by amplifying your and others quality AhaMessages to your online networks! Each AhaMessage is sharable via Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google+, so you can easily share an important idea or statement with thousands (if not millions) of people.
It’s a win-win-win: you benefit, your network benefits, the Aha author benefits.
A Few Things That Make the Aha Amplifier Unique
- Not only are you sharing the AhaMessages yourself, but you should be activating your advocates and future advocates to share them as well.
- Not only are you sharing “your” AhaMessages, but those of other authors. This allows your network to appreciate good curated content while but potentially extending your reach into the authors’ networks as well.
- You can quickly and easily repurpose existing content or create new content for this tool.
How the Aha Amplifier Works (Video):
A Few Reasons to Get Started
Ready to Write? Follow These Steps.
The 7-Step Process
- Fill out the four questions. You can also download it as a Word or PDF file, and send your completed questions to email@example.com.
- Read the 1-pager on how to create good, compelling AhaMessages: PDF
- Use this Excel spreadsheet template to write your 140 AhaMessages. It has an automatic character counter to make it easier for you to check if your AhaMessages are within the 140-character limit (please include your Twitter handle in the AhaMessages and as part of the 140 characters). You can also include a #hashtag in your quote as long as it is within the 140 characters.
- Send your completed AhaMessages to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete your payment via the shopping cart. List price is $250.
- 5.1 Create a single pdf that contains the cover and 140 AhaMessages. Click here to view a sample pdf created from Mark Amtower’s AhaBook.
- Decide on your book cover. You have two options:
- Let us take a stab at creating a cover for you based on our Website.
- Submit your own book cover following these specifications.
- Send us your headshot; we will be using it for your author bio. The minimum size is 150 x 150px.
Bonus: Turn your AhaBook™ into a physical book to share at meetings and with clients. Check out this flyer.
Steps 8 – 10 is Marketing. Here are a number of ideas you can use for marketing. If you implement one that works that’s not on this list, please let us know.