Useful Life Lessons from a Recovering Serial Entrepreneur
by Alex Mandossian
Alexisms is a handbook of witty, wise, and even wacky life lessons expressed in one to two phrases. Each phrase is an idea curated from over twenty-five years of experience from business breakthroughs, challenges, and turning points the author has had as a Master Virtual Presenter. Each Alexism is a “slice-of-life” vignette that Alex Mandossian has expressed on stage, online, or while mentoring his serial entrepreneur clients.
Alexisms are ideal to share on Twitter, Facebook, or blogs because they are rich with insight and full of flair to spark social conversations. Each Alexism is intended to inspire and motive readers on what matters most in order to move the needle in their businesses, while reminding them to beware of distractions that can cripple and stunt their marketing reach and exposure.
After reading this book, you will:
- Have more humor about the areas in business where you feel stuck.
- Be less reactive and more “responsive” to unmet expectations in business.
- Have anecdotal quotes/ideas to utilize your books, speeches, or events.
- Create better and more inspirational ways to interact with your business teams.
- Become more entertaining, borrowing Alexisms when the time is right.
Alexisms is part of the THiNKaha series, whose slim and handy books contain 140 well-thought-out AhaMessages. Increase your influence by picking up the Aha Amplifier to easily share Alex’s quotes on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Read this book on AHAthat