Become an AHAthat Book Author: Have Us Ghostwrite Your Book
…and lend credibility to yourself and your company, and establish yourself as thought leader in your industry
AHAthat books contain 140 well-thought-out quotes (“AHAs”) that are 140 characters or less. These books are quick to read and very memorable.
AHAthat is available at http://www.ahathat.com/. It’s free to sign up and the books are available as in-app purchases.
If you want to produce your AHAthat book but don’t have the time to write it, we can manage the writing/ghostwriting process.
Ghostwriting is a way for you to get a book written, without the hassle of putting all of your ideas together by yourself. You give us the content, and we put your AHAthat book together for you for $2,750!
There are several ways to collect your content and ideas:
- Gather information as a compendium from an existing (or upcoming) book (we did this for Marshall Goldsmith when we created #MOJO tweet: 140 Bite-Sized Ideas on How to Get and Keep Your Mojo from his bestselling book MOJO.
- Crowdsource content from your colleagues, clients, prospects, employees, or experts in your field.
- Gather information from blog posts/blogs written about the topic.
- Gather information from speeches given with clever insights.
- Gather information from other written material.
- Conduct one-on-one interviews and share the raw content.
Yes, for only $2,750, you can amplify your thought leadership and generate lead candy that could bring you business. How can you afford to ignore this opportunity? Want to start? ? Join the influential and growing THiNKaha author tribe and extend your network in mutually beneficial ways!
Please fill out the four questions document and someone on our team will get back to you.