How to Crowdsource Your THiNKaha Book with Us
- Read the THiNKaha Writing Guidelines and answer the six questions to get a THiNKaha Elite book published, or answer the four questions to get an AHAthat book published:
- Submit the six- or four-questions document to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for our response before starting. We guarantee we’ll talk with you whether we want to publish your book or not.
- If we decide to publish your book, we’ll send you a contract. You’ll need to review, update, and sign it.
- For THiNKaha Elite books, after you return your signed contract, we’ll use the six-questions document to create a metadata file that is used to build your book’s THiNKaha webpage as well as using it to populate Amazon and other locations we list your book.
- Generate five to 10 questions you’d like to ask others to focus their efforts contributing to your book. Send those questions to email@example.com and we’ll create a Google form that you can you use to send to others
- After you have collected 150+ contributions, you then need to consolidate them into 140 and put them into the form we’ve designed to accept input. For THiNKaha Elite books, you’ll also need to…
- Share the table of contents and five to 10 ahas with folks you would like to enlist to write testimonials.
- Create the acknowledgements, dedication, and “Why I Wrote This Book” section and submit all material to get published.